Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday #98! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see all of your awesome creations! Come on in, check out the expanded featured posts, now with a themed Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week and join the party. Thanks for partying with us!
Grab a Cookie!
~MEET YOUR HOSTS~
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back! We also pin lots of link ups to ourPinterest Boards and we love to Tweet your creations! Look for #snickerdoodlesunday on Twitter and Snickerdoodle Sunday Party on Pinterest.
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week to see our latest features from this week’s party.
Thanks to all of you for sharing and for making Snickerdoodle Sunday a great party for everyone! We had a great party last week with so many fabulous link ups. We’ve made a change to leave the party open through midnight on Tuesdays now.
We’ve created a Pin Board just for our fabulous party goers! The board will be a place for you to pin your submissions to after you link up with the party. Please pin only the submissions that you have linked to the current weekly party. Remember, you can link up to three posts each week. Follow your hosts on Pinterest and send an email to [email protected] to be added.
~ON TO THE FEATURES~
**We’ve expanded our features to include a Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week which will be a link up that we love that fits our theme of the week.This week, we’ll be looking for posts that are all about pumpkins (crafts, recipes, decor) for the Snickerdoodle Special Feature at next week’s party.**
If you’re featured, please grab a Featured Button.
Please Pin From the Original Source
Whimsy and Hope by Sarah Halstead
This looks like such a fun and delicious dessert or treat for anytime. Stop by and get Sarah’s easy recipe.
What’s All This Talk Of Pumpkins
My Sew What Blog
Isn’t this adorable? It looks like such a fun project to make, too. Have a look at how Noreen put this together. There are so many ways this could be used for Halloween decor!
~Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week~
We said we would be looking for posts that welcome fall for the Snickerdoodle Special and we found a great one! What a perfect way to say “Hello, fall!”
Marilyn’s hot apple cider recipe looks delicious and serving it in apple mugs is so much fun. Have a look at her recipe and get ready for those cool autumn evenings.
~Just a Few Rules~
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop and Sew Travel Inspired
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Thank you all for partying with us!
We hope you have a fabulous week!
If you enjoy the party, we would love for you to Tweet about it.
[Tweet “Join the fun of Snickerdoodle Sunday! Link up your fabulous crafts/recipes/family friendly posts.#linkparty”]
Don’t forget about the pumpkins for our next Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week!