Welcome to Snickerdoodle Party # 101! We’re so glad you’re here and can’t wait to see all of your awesome creations! Have a look at the expanded featured posts, now with a themed Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week and join the party.
Thank you to everyone who entered our 100th Party Giveaway! Winners have been notified and will be announced on my blog and on Social Media as soon as they claim their prize.
(Per the contest rules, winners have 48 hours to claim their prize before another winner is selected.)
While you’re here, have a cookie!
(The code is on the Sidebar)
~Meet Your Hosts~
Please Follow Your Hosts on one or more Social Media Platforms.
Beverly and Gloria from Across the Blvd (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods (FB/Pin/IG)
Joanita from Creative Crochet Workshop (G+/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Maria from Sew Travel Inspired (IG/Pin/Tweet/FB)
Please let us know you’re following from Snickerdoodle Sunday. We’d love to follow you back!
Each hostess chooses her own favorites, so make sure to stop by each blog to see if you were featured and to have a look at all the features! Please visit again next week to see our latest features from this week’s party.
Follow your hosts on Pinterest and send an email request to join the board to [email protected]. It’s a great way to give you even more exposure.
Thanks to all of you for sharing and for making Snickerdoodle Sunday a great party for everyone!
~On To The Features~
**We’ve expanded our features to include a Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week which will be a link up that we love that fits our theme of the week. This week, we’ll be looking for posts that are all about Fall Harvest Decor for the Snickerdoodle Special Feature at next week’s party.**
If you’re featured, please grab a Featured Button.
(The code is on the sidebar.)
Please Pin From The Original Source.
Lemons for Lulu
I love coffee cake and donuts. Who doesn’t, right? Combining the two with apple cider sounds perfect for a fall dessert to me. Tanya’s recipe blends all of this together for a delicious recipe.
All That’s Jas
Doesn’t this fudge look like little bites of deliciousness? It does to me. Visit Jas to get this wonderful recipe.
Julies is Coco and Cocoa
These acorn caps are eye-catching. They look so pretty and I can think of lots of decorative uses for them in various colors. Have a look at how Julies made these.
~Snickerdoodle Special Feature of the Week~
We were looking for Fall Table Decor from last week’s party and we’re sure you’ll love our choice.
Pocketful of Posies
You really need to see Cat’s tutorial on this beautiful table runner. It’s a great upcyled project that looks wonderful on her tall table.
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop and Sew Travel Inspired
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Please Link back on your post or party page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new, but please don’t link posts that you’ve previously linked to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Thank you for partying with us! We hope you have a wonderful week!
If you enjoy the party, we’d love for you to Tweet about it!
[Tweet “Snickerdoodle Sunday Party! Saturday through Tuesday. Join the fun! #linkparty”]
Don’t forget to add your posts for our Snickerdoodle Special
~Fall Harvest Decor~