Make a set of these Quick and Easy Easter Table Party Favors for Kids in under 5 minutes! Kids would love to have one of these at their place setting for Easter dinner. Fill it with jelly beans or any small candy for a treat.
How to Make Quick and Easy Easter Table Party Favors for Kids
Supplies Used to Make Easter Table Party Favors
- Translucent Plastic Eggs
- Card stock
- Circle Hole Punch
- Floral Stem
- Floral Wire Cutter
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue
I found the translucent eggs and the floral stems at the Dollar Tree last year. You’ll need two circles for each egg. Most of the circles fell out of the punch, but I had to open it to get a few of them to fall through.
These don’t need much explanation in how to make them, but this is what I did that made this a simple and easy craft.
- Use a circle punch to create circles from card stock
- Glue one circle to the bottom of the plastic egg
- Cut the floral stem into small pieces using a floral cutter or scissors
- Add a dab of glue to the stem and attach it to the card stock circle
- Glue another circle on top to sandwich the stem between the two circles
- Fill with small candy for a fun Easter table treat
Make a set of quick & easy Easter Table Party Favors for Kids #Easter #PartyFavors #KidsEasterTable Click To Tweet
Would your kids or grandkids enjoy having their own party favor at the Easter table?
Pin Me, Please!
Quick & Easy Easter Table Party Favors for Kids
Beverly shares easy, inexpensive craft tutorials, diy projects for the home, coastal decor projects, & thrift store find makeover projects all designed to help you create a beautiful home on a budget.