Sometimes, easy can be delicious! My husband loves the combination of chocolate and orange. It’s not a combo that I’d ever really given any thought to until I listened to him rave about it. At his urging I tried a taste of dark chocolate and orange candy a few years ago. It was surprisingly not bad. I didn’t fall in love with it, but I was no longer skeptical that these two flavors do go pretty well together.
- Combine ingredients as called for on the cake mix directions
- After fully mixed, add 1 TBS orange extract
- Blend well on low speed
- 1 eight ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup of butter (not margarine)
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 5-6 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
My husband has been asking for this again since his birthday! That’s always my way of knowing if something is a hit!
Pin Me, Please!
Orange Chocolate Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting