- 1 to 1.5 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced green peppers
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat over to 375
- Spray cooking spray into muffin tin
- Combine all ingredients except the eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Once everything is combined well, add the beaten eggs and continue to knead the mixture.
- Place by spoonfuls into muffin tin, leveling each one off
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 TBS Mustard
- Stir until mixed well
- Spoon topping onto each portion of meatloaf
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Allow to cool for approximately 5 minutes and then use a butter knife to loosen from sides if necessary before removing from muffin tin.
One of the things I don’t like about making a traditional loaf is that for me other than the crumbly part is the guessing game of when it’s fully cooked. These muffins take that guess work out.
Beverly shares easy, inexpensive craft tutorials, diy projects for the home, coastal decor projects, & thrift store find makeover projects all designed to help you create a beautiful home on a budget.