- 1 to 1.5 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced green peppers
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat over to 375
- Spray cooking spray into muffin tin
- Combine all ingredients except the eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Once everything is combined well, add the beaten eggs and continue to knead the mixture.
- Place by spoonfuls into muffin tin, leveling each one off
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 TBS Mustard
- Stir until mixed well
- Spoon topping onto each portion of meatloaf
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Allow to cool for approximately 5 minutes and then use a butter knife to loosen from sides if necessary before removing from muffin tin.
One of the things I don’t like about making a traditional loaf is that for me other than the crumbly part is the guessing game of when it’s fully cooked. These muffins take that guess work out.