Make a set of DIY Halloween Wine Glasses and Hocus Pocus Tray using plastic glasses, cups, and vinyl letters and designs. Use a cutting machine or some Halloween stickers to put together a fun drink serving tray for your Halloween party.
Across the Blvd uses affiliate links (including Amazon). If you make a purchase, I may be compensated at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting our blog! Please see our Disclosure Policy for more information.
This was fun to put together! I used my Cricut, but you could make these using Halloween decals and stickers, too.
Halloween Wine Glasses and Hocus Pocus Tray
I’m sharing this today to kick off our Happy Fall Link Party that will open on Saturday, September 28. It’s a party for all things fall – Halloween, Fall, & Thanksgiving – crafts, decor, activities, and recipes.We hope you’ll stop by and join the party and find lots of inspiration!
Supplies Used for Wine Glasses, Cups, and Tray for Halloween
- Plastic Stemless Wine Glasses
- Plastic Tumblers
- Cricut Air Explore 2 & tools
- Transfer Paper
- Thrift Store Find Tray
I found the plastic tumblers and the stemless wine glasses at Target recently. They were all marked at .99. I’d been looking for inexpensive ones for a while and was happy to have found these.
Making the Halloween Wine Glasses
- Using Cricut Design Space, I searched for fonts that I liked and that would work well on the glasses. I used Baylac and Babette fonts.
- I used the attach tool for each set of phrases.
- For the embellishments I searched images for Halloween cats, moon, and stars.
- After cutting and weeding all of the phrases and images, I used transfer paper to attach them to the glasses.
- It’s a little tricky to attach the vinyl to curved surfaces, but going over it multiple times with the scraper tool worked.
I think these will be a hit at the block party Gloria and her neighbors will be having.
Making the Halloween Tumblers
- Follow the same instructions as used for the glasses.
- I used a font called Car Decals and image #M8498346 for “Boos.”
I found a black tray at Goodwill recently and y’all know I can’t pass up a thrift store tray! This one works well as a drink serving tray for Halloween. I cleaned it up with TSP, but I didn’t repaint it. I liked the old look of it. Gloria and her next door neighbors are planning on dressing up as the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus, so I’m making lots of items related to the movie. I found this image in Cricut Design Space (image #M7E82397).
After adding a few cats and the crescent moons, the DIY Halloween Wine Glasses and Hocus Pocus Tray are ready for the party.
I can’t wait for us to put all of the decor together and I’m looking forward to seeing their costumes based on the movie. What’s your favorite Hocus Pocus quote? Mine is “Amok, Amok, Amok!”
Pin Me, Please!
DIY Halloween Wine Glasses, Tumblers, and Tray
Don’t forget to stop by on Sept 28th for the Fall Link Party!
Looking for more fun & easy Halloween Decor? Click below!
Beverly shares easy, inexpensive craft tutorials, diy projects for the home, coastal decor projects, & thrift store find makeover projects all designed to help you create a beautiful home on a budget.