It’s New Year’s Eve and that means it’s time for a delicious cocktail recipe from Gloria! She made these on Christmas Eve for us and everyone loved them. It’s a perfect holiday drink. A combination of wonderful flavors gives this cocktail a distinctive taste. I’m looking forward to having her make a Cinnamon Appletini again tonight!
The best part of this cocktail to me is the cinnamon flavor. Mr. Stacks Cinnamon Schnapps is perfect for this Cinnamon Appletini. It only takes a little for each drink, so a bottle of this will last quite a while.
Rum and apple liqueur blend well with the cinnamon schnapps. If you prefer your cocktails to be made with vodka, that would work well, too.
It’s a pretty cocktail as well as a delicious one!
Adding a swirl of caramel sundae sauce is the finishing touch and gives the drink a nice garnish.
How to Make a Cinnamon Appletini Holiday Cocktail
A combination of cinnamon, apple, and caramel flavors gives this cocktail a delicious taste. It's perfect for holiday parties.
- 1 oz Hershey's Caramel Syrup
- 1 oz Apple Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Rum
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Schnapps
- 3 jiggers of Ginger Ale
- Hersheys's Caramel Sundae Dream for garnish
- Combine caramel syrup, apple liqueur, and cinnamon schnapps in a glass and stir.
- Add ice to cocktail shaker.
- Pour mixture over ice and shake.
- Pour into martini glasses and top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with caramel sundae dream.
Pin Me, Please!
Cinnamon Appletini Festive Cocktail
Let us know if you try this! We think you’ll love it!