- Paper Towel Roll (wrapping paper roll or tissue roll will work)
- Hot Glue
- Lace Ribbon
- Pink Ribbon
- Cut the paper towel roll into two inch pieces.
- Cut burlap wide enough to have some overhang on each side.
- Hot glue the burlap around the roll and tuck it into the openings.
- Cut two ears from burlap.
- Fold the bottom of each ear, making a little flap.
- Hot glue the flap of the ear to the roll.
- Cut a small strip of lace and fold it accordion style.
- Add a tiny drop of hot glue to keep it folded.
- Cut a small strip of ribbon and wrap it around the center of the lace.
- Glue the lace in front of the ears.
While the package I saw at Michaels was $5.00 for four napkin rings, they can be made for practically nothing. What crafter doesn’t have some burlap and ribbon in their craft supplies?